Fender Newport Bluetooth Speaker
PORTABLE FENDER SOUND
Easily portable and packed with music-friendly features, the Newport Bluetooth Speaker makes it easy to bring Fender's classic stage-ready style, performance and sound everywhere you go. Designed in Southern California, with a look inspired by our classic amplifiers, the Newport brings Fender's famously clear, powerful sound to streaming music and phone calls.
- 30-watt Bluetooth® speaker
- Tri-driver system: two woofers, one tweeter
- 33-foot+ Bluetooth range; mic with echo cancellation
- 3.5mm auxiliary input jack
- USB port to charge external devices
- Other Connections: USB Charge Port - Type A connector, charge output maximum 1A/5V
- Inputs: One - (3.5 mm analog)
- Bluetooth: V 4.2, Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter with barrel connector, input 100-240V, output 2.8A/16V
- Maximum Output Level: 30 watts
- Other Features: Up to 12 hours of music playing time (varies by volume level and audio content).
- Speakers: Two - Full Range with One Tweeter
- Included Accessories: AC adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, USB charging cable.
- Amp Width: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Amp Height: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Amp Depth: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Amp Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.5 kg)
Our Bluetooth speakers have a look inspired by our ’68 Custom amplifiers. Every detail, from the witch-hat knobs to the amp jewel and control labels came from these classic designs.
Newport’s 30W tri-driver design enhances your listening experience with two woofers and one tweeter; each was carefully selected and precisely oriented for pure, natural Fender sound.
Since the Newport was designed from the get-go to be the ultimate portable speaker, we made sure the Li-ion battery is big enough to keep it running for up to 12 hours or charge a phone twice, ensuring the music never stops.
aptX and AAC codec support lets you enjoy clear, high-quality Bluetooth wireless sound every time you use your Fender Bluetooth speaker, while the onboard microphone’s echo cancelling technology ensures your voice is clear during phone calls.
Traditional Bass and Treble control knobs let you adjust the sound of the speaker to your room, or the specific music you’re listening to, so you’ll always be hearing your music at its best.
The auxiliary input jack lets you connect any device with a 1/8” (3.5mm) output—mono or stereo—so you can listen from legacy devices.